Softer, smoother skin with microdermabrasion
Microdermabrasion can leave your skin softer, smoother and fresher-looking than you may ever have thought possible. Microdermabrasion, provides many benefits to people of all skin types.
How does it work?
Microdermabrasion uses medical grade crystals combined with an air stream, to gently remove the upper layer of dead skin cells. Removal of the dead tissue brings the healthy under layer of skin to the surface, encouraging healthy cell rejuvenation. The process is entirely painless and noninvasive, usually taking less than 30 minutes for a complete facial treatment. The professionals at Essential will discuss the best option for your skin type and condition.
Microdermabrasion is used to treat and/or diminish:
- Fine lines
- Sun-damaged skin
- Acne-prone skin
- Oily skin
- Blackheads and Whiteheads
- Dry or patchy skin
- Superficial age spots
How can you benefit from microdermabrasion?
- Decreased appearance of scars (scar treatment) caused by trauma, acne, chicken pox, etc.
- Reduction of age spots and skin pigmentation imbalances
- Treatment of skin damaged by long-term exposure to the sun
- Reduced appearance of stretch marks (stretch mark removal)
- Reduction of enlarged pores
- Renewed fresh skin tone and more youthful appearance
- Reduction of fine age lines and wrinkles
*“Having blemished skin can ruin your confidence. With microdermabrasion treatments from Essential my skin is greatly improved and it has boosted my self-esteem.” ~ Sonia G., actual patient
*"I tried so many bleaching creams for ugly dark spots on my face with poor results. At Essential they recommended to combine the bleaching cream with the microdermabrasion treatments and wow! The spots vanished; they also told me to wear my sunscreen all the time." ~ Gloria L., actual patient
*Disclaimer: Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed.